How can we help?
What is a Talent Network?:
- A talent network is a client’s list of people they prefer to work with on a regular basis.
- A client can view the talent’s profile and send them briefs directly without having to go to a wider market when they need extra help on projects.
- Talent Networks are only available to talent open for freelance briefs.
How do you get onto a client’s Talent Network?:
- Clients can either invite talent they already know to be on their network by sending them a unique invitation link, or they can add talent who have responded positively to one of their briefs.
- Genie will also introduce key talent to clients if the algorithm shows them to be a good match.
How will you know if you have been added to a client’s Talent Network?:
- Genie will send you a message to notify you if you have or have not been added to a client’s Talent Network.
- Clients may do this over time, so pls note there may be some waiting time after being introduced.
Benefits to being in a client’s Talent Network:
- Your name will be in the client company’s ‘black book’ of preferred flexible talent
- This black book stays with the company even if a resource person moves on, so you will always be connected to that company
- You can be approached directly with briefs from the client before the client goes to the wider market
- You and your work will never be forgotten as clients can always remind themselves of it
- When you next become available clients have a head start to send you briefs